Finally got the next video in the Smart Sprinkler System series done. It took a lot longer than I expected and some of the editing was tricky, plus there was a lot fo time I felt the pressure of working on it so I put it away and ignored it. Overall I’m pleased, a couple small things I wish I did better but I can always nitpick any project like that. Parts 3 and 4 are coming along quickly. Part 3 is on the circuit and electronics so there’s a lot of graphics and voice over work to do on it but that’s almost done and is pretty cool. I spent a lot of time working on that already, rather than finishing up this video so hopefully can get it out in a couple of weeks.