Finally got the next video in the Smart Sprinkler System series done. Like the last one it took a lot longer to finish than I thought it would. This one had the added complexity of having to do some basic graphics and animations as well as lot of voice over work. For the voice over, I went down some rabbit holes trying to understand EQs and getting the settings right so that it does not sound like total garbage. I think I’ve made a lot of progress there but it is far from perfect and I don’t think I could reasonable explain any of it to someone else, so therefore I don’t understand what I did, just that I did it.
Overall happy with the video but there are definitely some aspects of it that will get better with practice.